Grab the guitar and play along with top Christian bands! Shred those riffs or blast the bass…you add a unique sound to the solid Christian rock. But watch out: if you can't keep up, the artists will take a break and stop the music. Crank it up and try again - you'll soon be rockin' with the best while praising the Lord!
Comparable to Guitar Hero, this is a Christian version of the popular guitar-playing videogames. Many Christians object to the graphics and lyrics in the mainstream games. So, Guitar Praise provides a family-friendly alternative with Christian music from top Christian artists. Includes a toy guitar and game software for Windows or Mac OS computers. It does not work on X-Box 360, PS3, or Wii game systems. The wireless toy guitar that comes with this game is not interchangable with Guitar Hero or Rock Band guitars. An optional 2nd toy guitar ($69.95) for 2 players will be available later.
• Features hit songs from popular Christian rock bands
• Includes wireless USB guitar controller.
• Two guitars can be connected at the same time, so two guitarists can play together - either on the same track or one on lead, the other on bass.
• Players press the fret buttons and strum on the strum bar in time to the color-coded notes as they scroll onscreen.
• Offers over 50 songs with 4 levels of play per song - from easy to expert. Beginners start slowly, but soon their fingers will be flying - just like a real guitarist.
• Onscreen lyrics reflect Christian values. Vocalists can sing their hearts out as their friends play the guitar.
• Record keeping lets players store high scores per song and unlock new songs in sets of six as they progress through the game and post their scores online.
• Players can also earn new guitars with richer sounds and different effects.
Works on Windows and Mac computers.
INCLUDES: CD-ROM game, wireless guitar controller, USB wireless adapter, detachable neck strap. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
1 Ghz Windows PC with XP or Vista, 650MB available hard disc space, a 32MB 3D Video Card and one available USB port.
1 Ghz Mac with OS X 10.3 or later, 650MB available hard disc space and one available USB port.